Chief Sales Officer
Chief Sales Officer
We are looking for a strategic sales leader with the ambition and the ability to develop and execute a high-growth sales plan. This is a unique opportunity to lead the sales division of an extremely entrepreneurial company that has the energy, resources, and will to rapidly accelerate its growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CSO will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales teams across the areas of building teams through effective and strong leadership and building a world-class sales organization for our products and services.
The responsibilities will include business development, market competitiveness, pricing, distribution, and channel strategy. In this key officer role, the CSO will drive the achievement of revenue goals by continuing to outperform the market with established core customers, while building distribution in key new customer channels.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Overall responsibility for the continuous development and execution of the sales and strategy across the divisions, including client acquisition, market segmentation, and client commercial relationships. The role involves ensuring a dynamic sales culture to drive continuous strong growth across the client base for all the products & solutions.
- Direct responsibility for achieving the company budgeted sales targets and cost budget of the designated teams. Collective responsibility with the CEO and leadership for the overall P&L and achievement of budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals with current core and new customers
- Develops and implements divisional, market, and regional aftermarket strategies for domestic and international programs.
- Leads the sales team in customer negotiations. Holds regular meetings with the team to develop strategic and tactical plans, and to monitor customer and competitor status
- Develop & execute the organization’s long-range and short-term sales strategy and forecast sales volumes and deliver sales budget and profit objectives
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Constantly develop and evolve sales infrastructure, processes, and systems to support the rapidly changing demands of our customers
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key customer relationships
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
This position is a key management role within the company, the ideal candidate is one who is a strong leader, intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, detailed follow-through and with a growing organization is flexibly and agile, with a proven track record of team leadership, growth, and outcomes.
- Minimum 15 years of executive sales management experience in Information Technology and Services.
- At least 5 years at senior management level, preferably in international business with large scale sales responsibility.
- Strong commercial orientation, with a proven ability to identify, develop, and implement best-in-class sales & distribution strategies and partnerships, and build client relationships to maximize revenue growth and profit for the business.
- Leadership and diversity management skills, with the ability to build and bring a multi-location team together, motivate and enable them to succeed.
- Highly developed decision-making, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and across management levels effectively.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required a second language is an advantage.
- Overnight, long-distance travel may be required.