We are looking for a Content Manager who will join our Marketing Team to take our global marketing to the next level!
Reporting directly to Marketing Director, you will own the content strategy and execution for a mix of English copywriting such as blogs, email marketing, website, social media, case studies, press releases, ebooks, videos, etc. You will develop and maintain a brand tone and style guide to ensure brand consistency across all internal and external platforms. IT literacy and tech-savvy nature are a plus.
What are we expecting you to achieve?
- Development and oversight of a content strategy that stems across multiple channels to support business needs and growth goals,
- Creation and implementation of a content calendar to align content releases with campaigns, promotions, product launches, and business activities & ensure regular content on the website, social media & newsletter throughout the year,
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content activities of competitor websites,
- Research relevant trends and data to become a subject matter expert,
- Track Content Performance (website traffic, users engagement metrics), drive strategic recommendations & optimize low-performing content),
- Design workflows for content lifecycle processes that include content creation, review and approval cycles, publishing, analysis, and optimization of content,
- Collaborate with the internal/external stakeholders to plan and refresh site content, style, and layout,
- Lead the creation of entertaining and informative video content,
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on the setup of marketing automated campaigns.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- English, marketing, or journalism-related degree,
- A minimum of 5 years of experience producing B2B branding and lead/demand generation content (ebooks, whitepapers, newsletters, etc.),
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics,
- Analytical with a keen eye for insight that will drive and improve performance,
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of building automated email and marketing automation campaigns is desirable ,(Mailchimp, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign or other marketing automation tools),
- The ability to develop campaign messages and propositions is a must along with strong copywriting skills, the excellent ability for storytelling and structure, proper spelling and grammar, and understanding of style, tone of voice and audience,
- Highly organized with a capacity to plan and juggle several projects at the same time,
- Ambitious and someone looking to continually, learn, develop and improve.
Please email to email@example.com with your resume so we can know you better!