V-Count Ankara, Türkiye
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Developer to help us develop, introduce and maintain our embedded systems.
A day in life @ V-Count:
- You will be a member of an amazing team of engineers working on artificial intelligence, computer vision, image processing, and applications for the internet of thing,
- We do cutting-edge research on the latest technologies for AI and IoT domains,
- We develop embedded C++ applications using OpenCV and Boost,
- Enjoy experiencing your research results and innovative ideas come to life on a vast network of sensors.
You will need certain skills to achieve your dreams:
- Motivation to learn
- Motivation to dream
- Motivation to always improve
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Linux and bash scripting are a plus
- OpenCV, Python, Boost and STL knowledge is a huge plus
- G-Test and Unit testing
- Technical level English
V-Count is the leading global provider of visitor analytics solutions. We’ve been selected as one of the fastest-growing 50 technology companies in Turkey under the “Deloitte Technology Fast50” for the second year and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the EMEA top 500. V-Count has also been named one of Turkey’s award-winning “10 Most Successful Start-Ups”.
Our solutions are used in over 42,000 locations in 120+ countries. We leverage best-in-class AI and machine learning tools to analyze the collected data.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.