V-Count Ankara, Türkiye (Hybrid)
We are looking for an outstanding full-time Technical Service Coordinator to work in our Ankara office to own the responsibilities for directing and managing schedules for service desk and field services professionals for clients throughout the region.
How do you spend one day in this position?
Technical Service Coordinator works with Support Specialists to drive customer daily support, change, installation, or inquiry requests from customers and internal stakeholders to completion.
Join us and be a part of our energetic and highly motivated team located in Ankara!
This position is located in Ankara, Turkey, and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Answering incoming service calls from customers on the phone and setting up a service case for their requests,
- Reviewing incoming emails and portal service cases from customers and updating the cases with correct information,
- Ensuring and maintaining service case quality by:
- Establishing clear and concise service case subjects,
- Establishing clear and concise service case descriptions,
- Properly assigning case categories,
- Properly assigning case priorities,
- Assigning cases to internal resources based on established criteria such as availability, priority, need, skill, and sensitivity,
- Monitoring and re-calibrating resource allocation and schedules based on daily service loads, metrics, resources, etc
- Monitoring various key service boards and provide follow-up communication with resources and clients to ensure workflow progress and customer satisfaction,
- Working with the Pre-Sales Engineering to coordinate installations and communicate expectations with customers,
- Complete entitlement verification where necessary to ensure the customer is eligible for support,
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on support services portal,
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests,
- Work with logistics to drive the HW replacement process.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s or Vocational School degree in information systems,
- Good at written and spoken English,
- Strong understanding of scheduling resources,
- Interpersonal skills such as phone skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care,
- Attention to detail is a must,
- Technical awareness, including the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately,
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment,
- Obsessed in continuous learning and self-development,
- Understand and be able to perform basic troubleshooting,
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
V-Count is the leading global provider of visitor analytics solutions. We’ve been selected as one of the fastest-growing 50 technology companies in Turkey under the “Deloitte Technology Fast50” for the second year and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the EMEA top 500. V-Count has also been named one of Turkey’s award-winning “10 Most Successful Start-Ups”.
Our solutions are used in over 42,000 locations in 120+ countries. We leverage best-in-class AI and machine learning tools to analyze the collected data.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.