V-Count Ankara, Türkiye (Hybrid)
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our test team. You will be working with both embedded software and cloud software products, create and execute tests to make sure all products are working properly, and communicate actively with our development team to continuously improve our products.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Play a crucial in our development cycles,
- Design and coordinate test procedures with the development team,
- Identify, analyze and document test outputs,
- Critical and detailed thinking,
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (gtest, selenium, mocha, etc.)
- Knowledge of testing techniques, test automation and test methodologies,
- Ability to communicate with development team to create effective test cases and find root-causes,
- Linux and shell scripting,
- Manage full testing cycle - planning, implementation and execution,
- Knowledge about JIRA is preferable.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- 2 + years of experience in Test Engineering,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines,
- Good technical communication with team members and developers,
- Strong issue analysis and problem solving skills are essential,
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas,
- Basic Knowledge of test automation is preferable.
V-Count is the leading global provider of visitor analytics solutions. We’ve been selected as one of the fastest-growing 50 technology companies in Turkey under the “Deloitte Technology Fast50” for the second year and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the EMEA top 500. V-Count has also been named one of Turkey’s award-winning “10 Most Successful Start-Ups”. Our solutions are used in over 42,000 locations in 120+ countries. We leverage best-in-class AI and machine learning tools to analyze the collected data.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.