We are looking for a driven, extremely detail-oriented individual with a passion for the intersection of technology, PR, and marketing. The marketing leader who lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing thrives on building and communicating the brand. This is a unique opportunity to lead the marketing division of an extremely entrepreneurial company with the energy, resources, and will to accelerate its growth rapidly.
How do you spend one day in this position?
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating its overall marketing strategy, including overall positioning, communications, and commercial strategy. This role’s key to success is translating business needs into accessible inspiring design, photography, copy-writing, and branding solutions. With a hands-on approach, you will be a combination of a creative doer and a conceptual powerhouse.
The responsibilities will include leading V-Count’s marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a comprehensive marketing strategy designed to increase brand awareness, increase sales pipeline, and ultimately drive sales.
This position is located in Istanbul, Turkey, and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing online promotional campaigns (ads/social media).
- Manage and improve lead generation processes & campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials (sales presentations, brochures, etc).
- Develop creative positioning (graphic look and feel, voice, photography, etc.) for web and digital.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Coordinate media interviews, analyst meetings, virtual events, and PR initiatives.
- Help draft and edit press releases, talking points, internal communications, and other materials, providing research and data compilation support as needed.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
This position is a key management role within the company; the ideal candidate is one who is a strong leader, intuitively demonstrates active listening, is incredibly responsive, detailed follow-through and with a growing organization is flexible and agile, with a proven track record of team leadership, growth, and outcomes.
- Minimum 10 years of executive marketing experience in Information Technology and Services.
- At least 5 years at management level, preferably in international business.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics, SEO, SEM, online marketing, marketing automation, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of partners.
- Proven ability to generate demand for products and services across multiple industries and sectors.
- Must be a high-energy, hands-on leader.
- Highly developed decision-making, problem-solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate across management levels effectively.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) required a second language is an advantage.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume so we can know you better!