Sales Manager – EU
Sales Manager – EU
Reporting directly to Regional Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for completing the sales cycle of all V-Count product and subscription services, based on the quarterly target. The sales will be coordinated both direct and indirectly (through channel partners) and can target both new and existing customers. This person will be responsible from Europe Region.
The responsibilities will include leading and driving business development opportunities, effectively onboarding new clients from initial opportunity screening, customer workshops and solution design, until opportunity gain and contract signature. The role also includes sales strategy development and supporting customer care.
As a Sales Manager, you will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the end-users’ businesses, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
- Has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing opportunities. Maintain constant contact with new and existing clients to positively manage the business relationship.
- Establish relationships proactively and grow customer intimacy. Communicate with cross-functional groups and build strategic relationships with client teams.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings; generate leads and close sales through establishing networks and regional events.
- Provide significant industry expertise. Sell higher level services to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Liaise and assist as required with Regional Sales Director and other V-Count colleagues in account development and ongoing development of V-Count reputation and market profile.
- Support overall responsibility for Client Relationship. Plan, direct and manage sales and market activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology.
- Impact customer business strategy and sell solutions across the company portfolio. Establish and articulate innovations and growth opportunities for the company. Ensure client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with potential new customers.
- Follow up the global industry trends, conduct competitor analysis of their sales region and participate in industry events when necessary.
- Conducting research to identify potential business opportunities/target market for products and services.
- Participating in customer and business development meetings at overseas locations, performing on-site customer visits, providing training for customers and participating in professional development trainings.
- Able to forecast accurately the sales closures based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Manage the regional budget and invoicing of sales.
- Incorporate the daily use of sales platform (Salesforce) to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure campaign delivery objectives and proper competitive positioning for V-Count Technology.
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources including Technical Support Team, Product Management, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Minimum of five years’ Business Development/Sales Experience with Haas and/or SaaS international sales environments.
- Any experience from the ITS or IT fields in the sector is highly desirable.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent selling skills, probing skills, negotiating.
- Strong commercial acumen, with ability to present and negotiate contractual and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ability to build a network of useful relationships and effective alliances with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good engagement skills to establish a connection with the prospects and create an interest level to take the discussion to a POC stage
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to clearly articulate ideas at all levels of the organization is a must
- Ability to analyse business opportunities and read situations well.
- Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills, with a high degree of persistence and resolve to achieve targets.
- Experience in closing large enterprise level deals
- Familiar with using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel frequently.