Sales Manager – Europe
Sales Manager – Europe
We are looking for a driven, high-energy, goal-oriented Sales Manager to expand V-Count’s presence, promote our full suite of solutions, and build strong client relationships for the Europe region.
You will be responsible for identifying, contacting, qualifying, and developing viable new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts in the respective region. This can be an opportunity for an experienced software salesperson with strong knowledge and background.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Maintain constant contact with new and existing clients to manage the business relationship positively.
- Develop deep relationships within all of your accounts to provide 360* coverage from end-user through executive.
- Generate leads and close sales through establishing networks and regional events
- Follow up the global industry trends, conduct competitor analysis of their sales region, and participate in industry events when necessary.
- Researching to identify potential business opportunities/target markets for products and services.
- Participating in customer and business development meetings at overseas locations, performing on-site customer visits, providing training for customers, and participating in professional development training.
- Incorporate the daily use of a sales platform to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure campaign delivery objectives and proper competitive positioning for V-Count Technology.
- Manage the regional budget and invoicing of sales.
- Develop and manage partner networks
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources, including the Technical Support Team, Product Management, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Previous experience in technology solutions
- Min +4 years of experience with Haas and/or SaaS international sales environments (business development, account management, project management etc.).
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS sales is a plus
- Excellent level in English. Business level in French, Spanish, Portuguese, German will be an important differentiator.
- Ability to build a network of valuable relationships and effective alliances with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Obsessed with continuous learning and self-development.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to present and negotiate contractual and commercial terms and conditions.
- Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills, with a high degree of persistence and resolve to achieve targets.
- Familiar with using CRM tools such Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Leadership: This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The sales manager must show leadership in teams composed of V-Count, Partner and Customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of V-Count solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building: Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements.
- Collaboration and Communication: Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management.
- Creativity : Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot effectively and quickly demonstrated by examples of forward-thinking, out-of-the-box solutions and adapt based on highly dynamic environments.
- Data Driven Mindset: Managing and leveraging customer data sources such as insights, analytics, and customer journey mapping, to fully understand our customers’ experience while focusing on delivering value to the company and developing new opportunities
Please email to email@example.com with your resume so we can know you better!