Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
e are looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager to help us design, build, and develop big impact products and features that improve customer experience.
This role will be responsible for setting and implementing the growth strategy, influencing, and driving change across many key stakeholders, improving processes to scale with high business growth. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and being a builder.
Join us and be a part of our energetic and highly motivated team located in Ankara!
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders,
- Lead the strategy, prioritization, and execution of new and existing product/feature developments from concept to launch, including data analysis and reporting,
- Make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams,
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to deliver successful products and features,
- The collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch,
- Provide regular project status reporting on deliverables, identify any potential risks and highest impact work, and communicate it clearly to the team on regular basis,
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to deliver successful products and/or features,
- Continuously work to improve the product line and customer experience,
- Build metrics reports monitoring the performance of our product line,
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the internal teams.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline, e.g Engineering or Business,
- 3+ years of work experience as a product manager,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Turkish)
- Fluent English is a must,
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, SQL) and the willingness to develop those further,
- Intense customer focus,
- Highly analytical skillset with an aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation,
- Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results, and moving fast to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to think out of box solutions to deliver the best customer experience,
- Must be self-motivated, result-oriented, detail-oriented and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to a uniquely creative environment,
- Enjoys working in international cross-functional teams,
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment,
- Strong ability to influence,
- Experience with agile methodologies,
- Male candidates should not have military obligations.
• Master’s or MBA Degree preferred,
• History of working with tech teams is a plus,
• Proven ability to champion change and drive for improvements,
• Ability to manage a large group of external and internal stakeholders.
V-Count is the leading provider of visitor analytics solutions in the world and has been selected as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Turkey under the “Deloitte Technology Fast50” for the second year in a row and been selected in fastest growing technology companies of EMEA top 500. It also exists in Turkey’s “10 Most Successful Start-Up” award-winning firms list. We have offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Miami, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, and Ankara. V-Count solutions, which are being used in over 36.000 locations in 100 countries, backed by a secure cloud-based business intelligence platform that leverages best-in-class AI and machine learning tools to analyze collected data.
If you become one of the team players in V-Count, we offer some fantastic perks;
- First and foremost, competitive salary packages with quarterly KPI pay-outs,
- Flexible working hours including the ability to work from home
- Paid Time Offs (Birthday, Vacation, Sick, Public Holidays, Maternity, Paternity, etc.)
- Different Health Care Plans Options (Medical, Dental, etc.)
- Flexible benefits such as gift cards, health insurance, etc.
- Internal portals for you to speak up your opinion
- Free online learning tools such as Udemy
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Various position possibilities of personal development in our fast-growing company
- As a company who loves to have fun at work, we have weekly, monthly celebrations and sudden surprises (Weekly Breakfasts, Happy Hours, Birthday celebrations, etc.)
- Yearly team-wide outdoor events
- Pet-friendly offices