We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our test team. You will be working with both embedded software and cloud software products, create and execute tests to make sure all products are working properly, and communicate actively with our development team to continuously improve our products.
This position is located in Ankara Odtü Teknokent, Turkey, and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Play a crucial in our development cycles,
- Design and coordinate test procedures with the development team,
- Identify, analyze and document test outputs,
- Critical and detailed thinking,
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (gtest, selenium, mocha, etc.)
- Knowledge of testing techniques, test automation and test methodologies,
- Ability to communicate with development team to create effective test cases and find root-causes,
- Linux and shell scripting,
- Manage full testing cycle – planning, implementation and execution,
- Knowledge about JIRA is preferable.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- 2 + years of experience in Test Engineering,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines,
- Good technical communication with team members and developers,
- Strong issue analysis and problem solving skills are essential,
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas,
- Basic Knowledge of test automation is preferable.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume so we can know you better!