We are looking for a driven, high-energy, goal-oriented Sales Manager to expand V-Count’s presence, promote our full suite of solutions, and build strong client relationships for the MEA region.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Maintain constant contact with new and existing clients to manage the business relationship positively.
- Develop deep relationships within all of your accounts to provide 360* coverage from end-user through executive.
- Generate leads and close sales through establishing networks and regional events
- Follow up the global industry trends, conduct competitor analysis of their sales region, and participate in industry events when necessary.
- Researching to identify potential business opportunities/target markets for products and services.
- Participating in customer and business development meetings at overseas locations, performing on-site customer visits, providing training for customers, and participating in professional development training.
- Incorporate the daily use of a sales platform (Salesforce) to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure campaign delivery objectives and proper competitive positioning for V-Count Technology.
- Manage the regional budget and invoicing of sales.
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources, including the Technical Support Team, Product Management, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Min 2 years experience with international sales environments.
- Previous experience in technology solutions.
- Native level of Arabic
- Advanced level of English
- French as a third language is highly preferred.
- Ability to build a network of valuable relationships and effective alliances with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Obsessed in continuous learning and self-development
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to articulate ideas at all organizational levels are a must.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to present and negotiate contractual and commercial terms and conditions.
- Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills, with a high degree of persistence and resolve to achieve targets.
- Familiar with using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel frequently.
Please email to email@example.com with your resume so we can know you better!