We are looking for an outstanding full-time Training Manager to work in our Istanbul office to lead the training organization in order to provide high-quality training offerings for internal employees, partners, and customers.
- Manage the V-Count training organization,
- Drive the development of training programs for employees, partners, and customers,
- Continuously maintain training materials content with new revisions aligned with product changes,
- Manage a team of instructors,
- Collaborate with marketing and product development for content and design,
- Announce training schedules and manage attendance,
- Collect trainee feedback and evaluate for improvements,
- Maintain the V-Count Training Portal and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- Min 7 years of experience in total,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical training and development,
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Native English speaking candidates are strongly preferred.)
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- No restriction for traveling.