We are looking for a Support Specialist in our İstanbul or Ankara Office who can provide excellent customer services and experience in technical support.
Support Specialist has the responsibility to give first-level technical response for the customer or partner problems, to support partners or subcontractors for onsite installations, to install and configure customer solutions, and to ensure high customer satisfaction through prompt responses and continuous updates.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Providing first-level technical support to V-Count customers for V-Count solutions,
- Performing pre-installation site check with customers or partners as preparation for installations,
- Assisting subcontractors or partners onsite technicians remotely for physical network installation, device mounting, and configuration,
- Starting device accuracy tests and reporting results until the device accuracy rate is at expected levels,
- Escalating issues to Technical Experts team for assistance and prepare an action plan,
- Creating flawless reports for activities carried out,
- Maintaining a positive attitude and delivering excellent customer service,
- Strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver consistent customer satisfaction.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree from IT-related department,
- At least 2 years experience in the IT department,
- Intermediate TCP/IP and networking experience,
- Basic Linux experience,
- Experience in CCTV systems or camera-based solutions is a must,
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Preferably a second language is a plus,
- Flexibility for working hours due to clients from different time zones,
- Strong communication skills and being an extravert,
- Team player with good problem solving and communication skills,
- Diligent and solution-oriented,
- No obstacle to travel abroad,
- No military obligations for male applicants.