- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Product Owner.
We are looking for a professional with IT experience. The ideal candidate for this position is innovative and detail oriented. Product Owner will also be responsible for translating business needs to solutions, and vice versa. You will own the product/products. You have a strong analytical side and make target and solution-oriented work a priority.
What are we expecting from you to realize/achieve overall?
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks,
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner,
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities,
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for products,
- Determine and drive the MVP (Minimum Viable Product),
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals,
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint goals for assigned products, balance the requirements of stakeholders,
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the product and create requirements,
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations,
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements, including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria,
- Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon the software,
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories,
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve product goals,
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement,
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer,
- Identify and help the client understand the business model, value, and value proposition,
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers,
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
Are you matching yourself with the below requirements?
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 4 years within a software/hardware development life cycle for software/hardware products,
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or similar relevant field,
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles including scrum,
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills,
- The high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability skills,
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent attention to details,
- Highly motivated and resilient to the unknown,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment,
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product,
- Knowledge of how to define the product roadmap,
- Continuously improve the UI and UX of the platforms with product designers,
- Preferably testing experience.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume so we can know you better!